Network Tech Intern Summer 2020
PT 10am to 4pm Monday-Friday (Approx 30 Hours/Week) Now-August
Paid Internship DoE
An Internet Service Provider company known for innovative technology seeks a self-motivated Field Technician Intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Labor including outdoor and ground excavating work.
- Support the team installing, testing, maintaining, monitoring and fixing various equipment including wireless PtMP devices, wired Ethernet ports, phones and other various devices on VOIP and data networks.
- Assist with Home, Rural and Business service installations.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Tracking monitoring software.
- Assisting with ladder and roof work including occasional tower climbs.
- Operation of company vehicles.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Other unlisted duties.
Dates: Now-August (exact date to be determined)
Please email your resume to